Anchorage Bike Rentals
Lifetime Adventures is conveniently located at the corner of 5th and L street at the Copper Whale Inn. The closest bike rental shop to the Anchorage Coastal Trail!
As well as providing quality bikes we have quality prices and most important quality service.
Bike Rentals Free Lock, Helmet, Map of the Area with Each Bike Rental
Bicycle Rental Rates
2 Hours $15.00
3 Hours $20.00
Full Day $40.00
24 Hours $50.00
2 Hours $20.00
3 Hours $30.00
Full Day $55.00
24 Hours $65.00
We are proud to provide Trek and Gary Fisher quality bicycles for your adventure!
Discover the beauty of touring Anchorage’s Coastal Trail by Bike!
Anchorage has been voted All-American City four times! A large reason is the Coastal Trail. Whether you have 2 hours or the entire day Lifetime Adventures bike rental shop can get you out on the trail. With Earthquake park located 2.5 miles Point Woranzof 4 miles and Kincaid park 11 miles there is a trip for everyone!
|• Comfort Bikes||• Woman Specific Comfort Bike||• Hybrid Bikes|
|• Kid’s Bikes and Tag Alongs||• Mountain Bikes||• 29inch Bike|
|• Single Speed 29er||• Tandems||• Cruiser Bikes|
- Views of Knik Arm, Cook Inlet, mountains including Denali, volcanos including Redought
- Wonderful views of Downtown Anchorage and the port of Anchorage
- While Bears are not seen frequently Moose, Small Mammals, Ducks, and other Birds are common
- Anchorage’s Planet walk is located along the trail
- Scenic Bridges and overlooks with interpretive displays
- The trail skirts the Ted Stevens International airport offering amazing views of Arriving & Departing Aircraft
- Many parks are located along the trail! Westchester Lagoon, Lyn Ary
- Park, Earthquake Park, Point Woronzof Park, Point Campbell & Kincaid Park
- Miles of trails Trails at Kincaid Park are available to explore by mountain bike
- The Alaska Railroad Tracks Parallel the Trail
- Paved Trail with good signage and mileposts