Anchorage Bike Rentals
Lifetime Adventures is conveniently located at the corner of 5th and L street at the Copper Whale Inn. The closest bike rental shop to the Anchorage Coastal Trail! We will provide quality bike rentals at competitive rates, and most importantly, excellent customer service. Come and visit us while you are in Anchorage this summer!
Free Lock, Helmet, Map of the Area with Each Bike Rental.
Bicycle Rental Rates
2 Hours $15.00
3 Hours $20.00
Full Day $40.00
24 Hours $50.00
2 Hours $20.00
3 Hours $30.00
Full Day $55.00
24 Hours $65.00
Anchorage Coastal Trail
We are proud to provide Trek and Gary Fisher quality bicycles for your adventure!
Discover the beauty of touring Anchorage’s Coastal Trail by Bike!
Anchorage has been voted All-American City four times! A large reason is the Coastal Trail.
Whether you have 2 hours or the entire day Lifetime Adventures bike rental shop can get you out on the trail. An excellent 1/2 or full day bike adventure stopping to visit Earthquake Park (located 2.5 miles from the shop) or a little further explore Point Woranzof (located 4 miles from the shop) if continuing on you will have the opportunity to see the incredible views from Kincaid Park (located 11 miles from the shop). Depending on the amount of you have there is a trip for everyone!
Bikes for Rent
Anchorage Coastal Trail Highlights
- Views: Knik Arm, Cook Inlet, Alaska Range, Denali Mountain, volcanos including Redoubt
- Wildlife viewing: Moose, Small Mammals, Ducks, and other Birds are common along the trail (bears are sometimes seen)
- Visit Anchorage’s Planet walk, located along the trail
- Scenic Bridges and overlooks with interpretive displays
- Offers amazing views of arriving & departing aircraft as the trail skirts the Ted Stevens International Airport
- Many parks are located along the trail! Including Westchester Lagoon, Lyn Ary, Earthquake, Point Woranzof and Kincaid Park, Earthquake Park, Point Woronzof Park, Point Campbell & Kincaid Park
- Kincaid Park offers miles of trails to explore by mountain bike
- Alaska Railroad tracks parallel the trail making for
- Views of Downtown Anchorage and the Port of Anchorage
- Paved trail with good signage and mileposts